Bosch Rexroth will exhibit its latest machine control technology for fabricating, forming, bending, shape cutting and welding machines, at FABTECH 2018, November 6-8, in booth #B9519.
On display will be the latest cabinet-free electric drives, the latest CNC and logic controls, adaptive resistance welding, innovative hydraulics, and advanced linear motion products. Industry 4.0 and IIoT capabilities maximize productivity and enable easy integration by using multi-Ethernet and OPC UA.
Highlights of booth #B9519 include:
- Easy connectivity with Multi-Ethernet: EtherCAT, Sercos, PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, …
- Reduce installation and energy costs with cabinet-free servo drives and single cable motor technology.
- Benefit from smarter solutions with drive integrated PLC functionality for intelligent sub-systems, for example axis height control.
- The IndraMotion MTX is the core of Bosch Rexroth’s CNC solutions utilizing multi-core processing power
- With its Open Core Interface, the CNC system MTX offers machine manufacturers the opportunity to implement their know-how independently and securely.
- Faster with new CNC functionality for high performance shape cutting machines, e.g., laser, plasma, waterjet, punching, etc.
- Improve machine use with the latest CNC real-time visualization using the machine’s CAD model.
- Increase machine productivity and safety with the latest functional safety technology.
- WebConnector for today’s IT level communication and user web-interfaces.
- IoT Gateway V2 to connect existing machines into the IoT/I4.0 data analytic systems.
- Fast OPC UA for easy data connections.
- Sercos automation bus supporting OPC UA, TCP/IP, CIP Safety, energy profile, real-time redundancy, motion/IO profiles and TSN capability.
- The latest weld controller PRC7300 offers the Weld Interface Controller for connecting servo drives, IO and weld gun data module.
- New graphical user interface improves productivity further.
- CytroPac hydraulic power unit is a revolutionary solution for machine tool design and is Industry 4.0 ready.
- Reducing connection costs and increased uptime, Rexroth harnesses the benefits of IO-Link open standard for hydraulic actuators and sensors.
- Ideal for retrofits, DRn 5020 is a versatile, energy-efficient solution for constant pressure systems.
This year Bosch Rexroth has released innovative new products and technologies that allow you to make an impact with smarter machines and implement Industry 4.0 improvements. Bosch Rexroth products and technical experts will be available at FABTECH 2018 in booth #B9519.
For more information, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/fabtech.
About Bosch Rexroth
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 30,500 associates generated sales revenue of approximately 5.5 billion euros ($6.2 billion) in 2017.
To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth-us.com
Having established a regional presence in 1906 in North America, the Bosch Group employs nearly 34,500 associates in more than 100 locations, as of December 31, 2017. In 2017 Bosch generated consolidated sales of $13.7 billion in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit twitter.com/boschusa
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of 78.1 billion euros ($88.2 billion) in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 125 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 64,500 associates in research and development.