As we travel throughout the country talking to educators we hear the same concerns:
- How do I increase the quality and quantity of my students?
- How do I attract more “non-traditional” students to my program?
- How do I work with low budgets to ensure I have the latest technology?
- How do I engage my advisory committee to truly partner with my program?
HTEC (Haas Technical Education Centers) conferences are ideal for advanced manufacturing educators, including administrators, teachers and advocates. The 2018 National HTEC Educators conference will take place the week of July 23rd in Danville, Virginia, and we will answer those questions there.
During the 4-day conference there will be ample time for networking, attending breakout sessions, meeting with amazing technology partners and sharing best practices.
Breakout sessions will address topics like:
- Mobilizing your local community
- Activating your advisory committee
- Marketing your program in new and creative ways
This is a great time to build your network and work together to share the amazing opportunities available in advanced manufacturing. For more information contact Carrie Lenzen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in Danville!
Full Conference Schedule and Registration – www.evenbrite.com